|HIV pos nanny
Jan 29, 2006
I just found out that the nanny that cares for my 1year and 3 year old is hiv positive. I'm afraid that she may have unknowingly passed it on to them. She bathes,feeds and does their nappy changes. I will be getting them tested, but please me what are the chances of them being infected by her?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There is no cause for concern; HIV cannot be spread by the kinds of contact a nanny has with children, including bathing, feeding and nappy changes; JLS.
hiv+couple want to plan a pregnancy
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.