Women and HIVWomen and HIV

plastic surgery?

I Have hiv and currently on treatment.I have had hiv for 4 years now and just had a hiv-baby.Now that I have had two kids I'm wanting to get breast implants but can't find a doctor who will do this surgery for me are ther doctors out there that will do this for me?? I am currently living in tampa area and i feel lost and outcasted please help

Response from Dr. Sullivan

You should contact your local medical society and ask for a referral to a plastic surgeon; your HIV staus should have no bearing on your ability to have the surgery you are requesting; JLS.

Primary HIV or something else?
HIV pos nanny