Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Could I be infected?

I was in a relationship with an amaizing guy who did everything for me,After a while of seeing each other,he suggested we stop using a condom as we were deeper into the relation, I was a bit sceptical at first but one night we tried it, though during the session I stopped him and said it didnt feel right. Weeks later I found out he was Positive actually I think its already Aids!! Pls help me? could I be infected??Am extremly scared and terrified of the thought that I could be,and going for a test is my worst nightmare!!

Response from Dr. Sullivan

You should get an HIV test to make sure you are not HIV infected; this will provide reassurance which will be important for you as you move on; JLS.

Aids Progression
Is it possible the second time around?