|sex and menstration
Mar 29, 2001
hi im an 18 year old female...and im aware that pregnancy is always an option after sexual intercourse, though if you are present in one's menstration, and you have sexual intercourse..is it a less likely chance to get pregnant..? or the risks still remain the same...? thanks..
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The risk of pregnancy is lower (but not nil) if intercourse occurs during menstruation.
chat room for children
doubt on pregnancy
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Hydroxyurea Side Effects
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.