|chances of HIV
Nov 4, 2005
I had 'somewhat' unprotected sex last april. by somewhat i mean it didnt really go in all the way it was just 'flirting' with going in. about a month after i got mono, or so my doctor thought. the tests came back negative. i got the same exact symtoms 2 months later, which my doctor thought was just tonsillitis again. is there any chance this is symtoms of early HIV?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you have any concerns about being infected you should be retested for HIV;JLS.
Can negative hiv results turn poz
NEG TEST RESULT 6 WEEKS AFTER RISK
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.