Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

chances of HIV
Nov 4, 2005

I had 'somewhat' unprotected sex last april. by somewhat i mean it didnt really go in all the way it was just 'flirting' with going in. about a month after i got mono, or so my doctor thought. the tests came back negative. i got the same exact symtoms 2 months later, which my doctor thought was just tonsillitis again. is there any chance this is symtoms of early HIV?

Response from Dr. Sullivan

If you have any concerns about being infected you should be retested for HIV;JLS.

Previous
Can negative hiv results turn poz
Next
NEG TEST RESULT 6 WEEKS AFTER RISK

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.