|chances of HIV
Nov 4, 2005
I had 'somewhat' unprotected sex last april. by somewhat i mean it didnt really go in all the way it was just 'flirting' with going in. about a month after i got mono, or so my doctor thought. the tests came back negative. i got the same exact symtoms 2 months later, which my doctor thought was just tonsillitis again. is there any chance this is symtoms of early HIV?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you have any concerns about being infected you should be retested for HIV;JLS.
Can negative hiv results turn poz
NEG TEST RESULT 6 WEEKS AFTER RISK
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
- Does Cervical Cancer Cause Pain?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.