Nov 4, 2005
i am not hiv but my husband is and i may be pregant what are the risk, should i keep or have a abortion
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you are not infected your baby is not at any risk for HIV; JLS.
cd4 count low and no meds
HIV Positive Babies
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Syphilis And Fertility
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.