|cd4 count low and no meds
Oct 28, 2005
My cd4 count is 30 and I am not taking meds at this time. What can I expect.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Recommendations regarding therapy are based on the presence of clinical symptoms, CD4 count, and viral load. Therapy is recommended for adults with symptoms, absolute CD4 count under 350, or viral load over 100,000. There are several good sources of information on this web site regarding therapy, including the Guidelines for the Use of ART in Adults and Adolescents (see the "Treatment Guidelines" section). I would urge you to review them and then talk with your care provider about what may be most appropriate for you.
HIV+ Mother w/Child
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.