Oct 5, 2005
I just got Elisa test results, but i am afraid i do not know how to read them, Doctor, if i write them down would you explain to me what all those numbers mean? Patien index: 0.08 Negative control: 0.14 Positive control 1: 5.04 Positive control 2: 2.79 Infections: No reactive. it might sound i am stupid, but I had a risk and waited 5 months to take the test, so it is very frustating not to be able to read it. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The results that you provided indicate that your test is negative.
adoption and HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.