Sep 14, 2005
Response from Dr. Sullivan
The antireroviral drugs that you are taking[ Zerit/3TC/Nevirapine] do not have known side efeects which would affect your periods; you should see your physician to address these concerns; JLS.
Undetectable Viral load?
- HIV Infection Risk Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Transmission Sharing A Cigarette
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Getting Fingered Safe?
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Razors
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.