|I need a doctor who will assist me in getting pregnant.
Aug 26, 2005
I am an HIV + woman and I want to have a child. I am healthy and have an undetectable viral load. Will you please guide me in the right direction with a trustworthy non-judgemental Dr. or clinic. I live in NJ. Thank You
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The University of Medicine and Dentistry in Newark has a very active women's HIV program. Dr. Arlene Bardeguez (office phone 973-972-2730), an OB/GYN, at UMDNJ, is highly experienced in HIV care for women. If you do not live near Newark, the program can probably provide you with the name(s) of providers in your area who are experienced in HIV care.
Undetectable VL but low CD4 counts
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.