Women and HIVWomen and HIV

I need a doctor who will assist me in getting pregnant.

I am an HIV + woman and I want to have a child. I am healthy and have an undetectable viral load. Will you please guide me in the right direction with a trustworthy non-judgemental Dr. or clinic. I live in NJ. Thank You

Response from Dr. Luzuriaga

The University of Medicine and Dentistry in Newark has a very active women's HIV program. Dr. Arlene Bardeguez (office phone 973-972-2730), an OB/GYN, at UMDNJ, is highly experienced in HIV care for women. If you do not live near Newark, the program can probably provide you with the name(s) of providers in your area who are experienced in HIV care.

posibilities...
Undetectable VL but low CD4 counts