|Is it possible that they have a virus.
Jul 25, 2005
I have pair of twins and I'm not their biological mother, they mom passed away when they were 5 months old now they are 2 yrs and 1 month eight days. I've learn that cause of their mom's death was AIDS related. Is possible that my little angel got infected. At birth they're given a certain drug for the virus. Please help.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you have any concerns that your twins might be HIV infected you should ask your childrens doctor to perform a HIV test; the babies are old enough for a simple HIV antibody test that will prove once and for all that they are not infected with HIV;JLS.
emotions and HIV diagnosis
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.