Jul 6, 2005
I have put my fingers inside a womans vagina and put it in my mouth.The Woman is HIV positive what are the chances that I have HIV now?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
This would be considered a low risk exposure; if you are concerned you should be tested for HIV to provide reassurance; JLS.
Pre-cum and testing concern
emotions and HIV diagnosis
- Does A Physical Blood Test Include A Hiv Test?
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- Is Candidiasis And Bacterial Vaginosis The Same?
- Why Is Peripheral Neuropathy Worse At Night?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C By Swallowing Blood?
- Can You Catch Hiv From Sharing Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.