Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Pre-cum and testing concern

I had unprotected receptive vaginal intercourse from a male of unknown status. He never ejaculated inside of me and this happened around 3-4 times. I never had ARS and got tested at around the 14th to 15th week from last encounter. Results were non-reactive. I am now wondering if i need to re-test since the guidelines say the window period can take up to 6 month. Can I rely on my previous test? Please help me.

Response from Dr. Sullivan

The immune system responds very rapidly to a newly acquired infection, including HIV; antibodies are detectable in the majority of individuals within a few weeks and by 3-4 months after exposure more than 99% of individuals will have antibody; you are not infected and need not be concerned anymore about these exposures; JLS.

HIV+ - want to have a baby
Oral sex