Women and HIVWomen and HIV

My boyfriend has HIV and I dont, what can we do?

My boyfriend has had HIV for about 4 years and I'm negative. His T cell count is around 110. We have been dating for awhile now and we have been thinking of getting more advanced.I love him but I know i cant have unprotected intercourse with him. Is there anything else i can't do, such as oral? Are there ways I could get it that I wouldnt think of?

Response from Dr. Luzuriaga

HIV can be transmitted through oral sex, as well. There is a lot of good information on safe sex (including a Forum on this subject) on this web site -- you and your boyfriend should check out the info and discuss how best to protect you.

off meds
HIV+ - want to have a baby