Jun 26, 2005
due to problems qualifing for HDAP I have been off meds for almost 6 weeks, how long is too long, will it mess up my viral load and CD4 ?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
You don't mention what your CD4 and RNA are but generally the risk of progression over weeks to months is low.
My boyfriend has HIV and I dont, what can we do?
- White Blood Cells And Cd4
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
- Cytomegalovirus And Natural Treatment
- Does Hiv Cause Everyday Dizziness?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.