Jun 26, 2005
I recently went for my results but I am not clear on the following, i have no idea what it means:
=>HIV Branch DNA with 88 copies/ml and a log value of 1.944.
Please explain, is simple terms what they mean. Is the log value read in thousands of ten or hundred? Please help
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The DNA value is expressed as log 10, so your value is 88 viral copies per milliliter of blood, which is very low.
- Runny Nose Worried It Could Be Ars
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.