Jun 9, 2005
On June 3rd there was a posting about a girl who wants to attend a 6 week summer camp.
On an annual basis, Camp Heartland serves 600 children with HIV/AIDS and children affected by the disease.
Our Medical Director would be happy to speak with the camp nurse of this 6 week program to provide some support if helpful.
They can reach Darlene Baker, RN, ACRN at 612-824-6464.
Neil Willenson Founder and CEO Camp Heartland
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Neil, Thanks very much -- I'll post since this information may be helpful to a number of parents thinking of camp for their children. KL
Camp and HIV+ child
Lab results-HIV POS?
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.