|help needed for accident--boyfriend negative
Mar 17, 2005
I am an HIV positive woman.
My boyfriend (before he knew that I was hiv+) were fooling around and he accidentally inserted his penis into my vagina. However he quickly retracted (after maybe 5 seconds) it once he realised he wasn't protected.
how much risk is he of contracting HIV?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
His risk of being infected from this very brief exposure is very small but not zero;he is very likely not infected but, to be absolutely sure that he is not infected he should be tested for HIV 12 weeks after the exposure;JLS.
What to do? Just tested positive
I'm positive. Could baby have been +?
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.