|HIV and Artificial Insemination
Mar 12, 2005
I have been infected with HIV for just over six months now.I was planning on having my own kid oneday.Is all my sperm infected 100% by the virus? Will it be possible to artificial inseminate my wife with sperm that does not have the virus.thank u
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There are physicians who have developed techniques for "sperm washing" which have allowed for pregnancy to occur without HIV infection; these are research studies and you should discuss this subject with your HIV specialist;JLS.
Steven's Johnson !!! please adv !!
American, European or Asian immune system?
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.