|Please Answer Im in desperate need of help
Jan 9, 2005
I had unprotected vaginal sex with ejaculation occuring on the outside of the vagina. Found out person was positive. took a test at 10 weeks it was nonreactive. how much faith can i put in that? i have been trying to get up the courage to go test again it has now been 8 months but im so terrified. please help me Dr. Sullivan
Response from Dr. Sullivan
You are in all probability not infected, but to be 100% sure and to put all your anxiety to rest get another test at this time; JLS.
Would it be okay...
34 WKS PREG ON CRIXIVAN
- Buffalo Hump On Back Of Head
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.