|Undetectable with Negative Boyfriend
Dec 13, 2004
I am dating a guy that is hiv- and wants to have sex. I have a cd-4 count of 381 and am non-detectable, but I am afraid of giving it to him. He wants to perfoem oral sex but I am just afraid. What can we do?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Even with an undetectable blood vral load, there is the potential (albeit lower) to transmit the virus and you are right to be concerned. I would urge you and your boyfriend to learn more about safe sex practices. There is a lot of good information on this web site and a Forum in which you can ask specific questions.
transmitting HIV to babies
sex when both partners infected
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.