Nov 27, 2004
My 13 year old step-son is starting to have skin lesions that turn into sore, his mother died in July from AIDS should I have a great concern or should I just treat the lesions.
Response from Dr. Lee
Has your step son been tested for HIV? If not it is high time. Talk with his doc.
my ex who is hiv + got his new girlfriend pregnant
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.