Nov 27, 2004
My 13 year old step-son is starting to have skin lesions that turn into sore, his mother died in July from AIDS should I have a great concern or should I just treat the lesions.
Response from Dr. Lee
Has your step son been tested for HIV? If not it is high time. Talk with his doc.
my ex who is hiv + got his new girlfriend pregnant
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.