Nov 27, 2004
My 13 year old step-son is starting to have skin lesions that turn into sore, his mother died in July from AIDS should I have a great concern or should I just treat the lesions.
Response from Dr. Lee
Has your step son been tested for HIV? If not it is high time. Talk with his doc.
my ex who is hiv + got his new girlfriend pregnant
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Eye Floaters After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.