Nov 27, 2004
YES I HAVE A QUESTION SHARON MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG DO YOU LIVE WITH AIDS BEFORE YOU DIE JUST ASKED THATS ALL.
Response from Dr. Lee
Many variables here. 1) How much virus is in your system. A viral level of 400 will progress very slowly compared to a viral level of 400,000. 2) What other infections may be present to stress the damaged immune system. 3) If effective medicines are used to control the viral level and allow the immune system to remain strong.
HELP IM PREGNANT
Second pregnancy worries
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vaginitis And Yeast Infection
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Symptoms Of Herpes From Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.