|HIV and needles
Nov 3, 2004
If a person is HIV neg, but uses herion and shares the needle with another HIV neg, person what are the chances of either of them getting HIV, and being a carry of it.
Response from Dr. Lee
HIGH. (Because you never know if the other person got exposed to HIV that morning or the day before.) Be careful! You should never share needles. #1- HIV could be in their blood and they don't know it yet. #2- Other viruses (Hep C) or dangerous conditions can be spread through sharing needles. #3- It is not necessary! (Learn how to clean the needles safely, learn how to get fresh needles.) DO NOT SHARE NEEDLES!
HIV and needles
hiv@hepc is viramune o.k.?
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.