|HIV and needles
Nov 3, 2004
If a person is HIV neg, but uses herion and shares the needle with another HIV neg, person what are the chances of either of them getting HIV, and being a carry of it.
Response from Dr. Lee
HIGH. (Because you never know if the other person got exposed to HIV that morning or the day before.) Be careful!
HIV and needles
- Can Unborn Children Get Candidiasis?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Cause Of Light Colored Stool With Hep C
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- What Is The Difference Between Hiv And The Flu?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.