|HIV and needles
Nov 3, 2004
If a person is HIV neg, but uses herion and shares the needle with another HIV neg, person what are the chances of either of them getting HIV, and being a carry of it.
Response from Dr. Lee
HIGH. (Because you never know if the other person got exposed to HIV that morning or the day before.) Be careful!
HIV and needles
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up?
- Can Hiv Cause Your Liver Enzymes To Be Elevated?
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- What Does It Mean If You Hiv Test Comes Back Nonreactive?
- Can A Cbc Show Signs To A Doctor Of Hiv Or Aids?
- How Long Do You Have To Have Sex To Get Infected With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.