|HIV and needles
Nov 3, 2004
If a person is HIV neg, but uses herion and shares the needle with another HIV neg, person what are the chances of either of them getting HIV, and being a carry of it.
Response from Dr. Lee
HIGH. (Because you never know if the other person got exposed to HIV that morning or the day before.) Be careful!
HIV and needles
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- 5 Month Negative Hiv Test
- Can Anxiety Cause Night Sweats?
- Do Pimples Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.