|HIV and needles
Nov 3, 2004
If a person is HIV neg, but uses herion and shares the needle with another HIV neg, person what are the chances of either of them getting HIV, and being a carry of it.
Response from Dr. Lee
HIGH. (Because you never know if the other person got exposed to HIV that morning or the day before.) Be careful!
HIV and needles
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Tingling All Over Body Herpes
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.