Oct 23, 2004
hi, my v,load is <75 and t.cel 274. I am on efavirenz and combivir. I would like to have a baby within 2 years. What change in meds should i take. thanks
Response from Dr. Lee
Since you seem to be so well controlled on your current regimen, I suggest that you change as little as possible. You could consider a switch out of the efavirenz for niverapine for example and continue the combivir. I suggest you have a lengthy conversation with your doctor about your plans.
Long term side effects in children
False positive after blood donation
- HIV Infection Risk Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV
- HIV Risk After Touching Dried Semen
- HIV Risk Of Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- HIV Test After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Vaginal Sex Condom Broke?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Contact With Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.