|HIV and birth
Oct 19, 2004
Without use of HIV therapy, which scenario presents a higher risk for a baby to be born HIV positive: HIV positive mother/HIV negative father, or HIV negative mother/HIV positive father?
Response from Dr. Lee
If the mother is HIV negative, there is no way for the baby to acquire the disease during her pregnancy.
Resources for Positive Men & Negative Women Who Want a Baby
want a baby
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.