Sep 29, 2004
is hiv testing mandatory in prenatal care in michigan?
Response from Dr. Lee
It is recommended but not mandatory.
how long does the virus stay in a body before the first signal
Guidelines for Pap test in HIV+ woman
- Arguments For Mandatory AIDS Testing
- Mandatory Reporting If You Have An STD In Michigan
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.