Sep 29, 2004
is hiv testing mandatory in prenatal care in michigan?
Response from Dr. Lee
It is recommended but not mandatory.
how long does the virus stay in a body before the first signal
Guidelines for Pap test in HIV+ woman
- Mandatory Reporting If You Have An STD In Michigan
- Are White Bumps A Symptom Of HIV?
- Flaky Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.