|how long does the virus stay in a body before the first signal
Sep 18, 2004
how long will the virus stay in ur body before you will start seeing the signs and also what are the first signa.
Response from Dr. Lee
HIV infection may not have evident signs for many years. It is a good idea to be tested if you are concerned.
Exacerbation of psychiatric illness by Sustiva
- Can A Person With Hiv Adopt A Child?
- Does Thrush Hurt?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- How Many People Have Gotten Hiv From Kissing?
- What Happens If Hepatitis Is Not Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.