|how long does the virus stay in a body before the first signal
Sep 18, 2004
how long will the virus stay in ur body before you will start seeing the signs and also what are the first signa.
Response from Dr. Lee
HIV infection may not have evident signs for many years. It is a good idea to be tested if you are concerned.
Exacerbation of psychiatric illness by Sustiva
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.