Sep 16, 2004
Can you contract hiv/aids from saliva?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There have been no documented cases of HIV transmission from saliva or tears;JLS.
pleas reply me SIR(aids)
PREGNANT PLEASE HELP ASAP
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.