|pleas reply me SIR(aids)
Sep 16, 2004
can a person get infected with HIV if he get the infected blood(HIV) in the mouth?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
HIV can be transmitted with oral contact with infected fluids[semen] or blood; if you have had such an exposure you should talk to your physician about an HIV test;JLS.
- after 6 weeks could i still be +
- Can Aids Revert Back To Hiv?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Hiv-1 Positive Can This Be Cured
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- What Causes Esophageal Candidiasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.