|pleas reply me SIR(aids)
Sep 16, 2004
can a person get infected with HIV if he get the infected blood(HIV) in the mouth?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
HIV can be transmitted with oral contact with infected fluids[semen] or blood; if you have had such an exposure you should talk to your physician about an HIV test;JLS.
- after 6 weeks could i still be +
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Needle Stick
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Handjob
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.