|- after 6 weeks could i still be +
Sep 16, 2004
I tested after 6 weeks from my unprotected sexual experience. Could i still be posative? What is a good amount of time to wait before getting tested?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Having a negative HIV test 6 weeks after potential exposure is highly reliable, if you want to be absolutely certain you can get a repat test in another 6 weeks[ 12 weeks after the initial exposure];JLS.
HIV +/ recurrent vaginal strep and staph
pleas reply me SIR(aids)
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Natural Treatments For Autoimmune Hepatitis
- What Is The Non Contagious Type Of Hepatitis?
- Can Hiv Be Detected Through A Urine Test?
- Examples Of Opportunistic Infections
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.