|Lesbian x HIV
Sep 15, 2004
I'm lesbian and I'd like to know which probabilities to acquire HIV/AIDS, keeping sexual relation with other women? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Lee
Many women who identify as lesbian are bisexual or have had sex with men, and therefore may have acquired sexually transmitted diseases. Therefore, it is important not to share sex toys and to use dental dams or other oral protection during oral sex. Although there is a reduced risk of transmission, it is still possible for HIV to be transmitted through woman-to-woman contact.
Be careful, be well.
Gastric Bypass Surgery
HIV +/ recurrent vaginal strep and staph
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.