Sep 15, 2004
My daughter went to the doctor this week and before i could say no she stuck her hand on the needle box where they put used needles, of course she didn't touch a needle but it had dried blood from where they had put the needles in there, i washed her hands right away any risk? Thanks
Response from Dr. Lee
No. There is no risk of dried blood transmitting HIV through unbroken skin.
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Syphilis Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.