Sep 15, 2004
I was diagnosed with full blown Aids in the first couple of months this year. But now im undetectable and have been feeling good. My one dream was to have cosmetic surgery to increase my bust size. Should I go ahead and full fill my dream or shouldn't I? Is there a risk by doing so? I need to know. The sooner the better since I feel good. Please reply A.S.A.P.
Response from Dr. Lee
There are many variables that are not provided in your note. I recommend you have a discussion with your HIV treating physician about having this elective surgery.
Mother just tested positive for HIV
- Does HIV Cause Loose Stool?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.