|RE : PLEASE REPLY!!!
Sep 8, 2004
B (BE FAITHFUL) will be the most important slogan for me henceforth. So no more sex except my wife. PLEASE ADVICE when is it 100% hiv negative for elisa tests according to you? Your reply would be highly appreciated! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Response from Dr. Lee
THere is essentially no time at which there can really be a 100% certainty in terms of medical tests as there are so many uncontrolled variables. I believe I indicated that with your negative tests so far you are not likely infected. However, I cannot and will not give you a specific guarantee that you are not infected.
Need to stop taking kaletra ASAP!!!
HIV+ positive & becoming pregnant
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.