Aug 13, 2004
I got back together with my boyfriend in feburary 2003 two and had an STD test done around March 2003 that came back clear, but i have recently tested positive for chlyamidia. Does this mean that my boyfriend has cheated on me, or could he have not passed it on to me immedietly, or might i have contracted it and the first test was unable to detect it. Please help its driving me mad! Thanks.
Response from Dr. Lee
Sorry to tell you that if he is the only one you have had sex with since before you tested negative for chlamydia, then you are likely not the only one he is having sex with.
please advice - pregnancy
Long-term non progressor
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.