Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Chlyamidia

I got back together with my boyfriend in feburary 2003 two and had an STD test done around March 2003 that came back clear, but i have recently tested positive for chlyamidia. Does this mean that my boyfriend has cheated on me, or could he have not passed it on to me immedietly, or might i have contracted it and the first test was unable to detect it. Please help its driving me mad! Thanks.

Response from Dr. Lee

Sorry to tell you that if he is the only one you have had sex with since before you tested negative for chlamydia, then you are likely not the only one he is having sex with.

Be careful.

please advice - pregnancy
Long-term non progressor