Aug 7, 2004
I started taking HIV drugs in 2002 but had had a regular menstruation cycle. However, starting from May, i had my period after 50 days. after the last period, i have stayed for today is 60th day, nothing is coming, what can be the problem?
Response from Dr. Lee
Not an easy answer. Please check with your HIV doc and see about a gyn exam and evaluation to figure this out.
im very depressed need help
How can I test neg when I was pos
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
- Dog Blood And Hiv Infection From Dogs?
- How Quickly After Exposure Can You Notice Symptoms Of Hiv?
- What Does An Early Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Which Country Gives Free Medication To Victims With Hiv/aids?
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.