Aug 7, 2004
I started taking HIV drugs in 2002 but had had a regular menstruation cycle. However, starting from May, i had my period after 50 days. after the last period, i have stayed for today is 60th day, nothing is coming, what can be the problem?
Response from Dr. Lee
Not an easy answer. Please check with your HIV doc and see about a gyn exam and evaluation to figure this out.
im very depressed need help
How can I test neg when I was pos
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.