|can breastfed baby get hiv from recent infection
Aug 2, 2004
i tested negative when baby was 6 months old, she is now 16 months and breastfeeding, what are the chences of infection if i contracted it during that time
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Babies can be infected if moms experience primary infection while breastfeeding. If you have continued risk factors, you and your baby should be re-tested.
Do i need to worry about all this.
Six year old child, need HAART?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are Painful Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Could Itchy Skin Be A Sign Of Ars
- Does Diarrhea Mean I Have AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.