|prevelance of OIs in African American women
Jul 28, 2004
Is there any OI'S that are more prevalent among African American women with HIV?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
HIV infected African American women have the same risks for OI's as other s with HIV infections; these risks are determined in large part by the integrity of the immune system as measured by CD 4 T cell numbers; JLS.
Child's CD4 dropping
HSV + HIV in early stages
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.