Women and HIVWomen and HIV

COuld not find anything with respect to my concern.

Dear Doctor, I have been reading on this site about some medications affecting the accuracy of the HIV antibody test result. I just wanted to know if any off these medications would have caused a wrong elisa antibody result.

OLUX Foam(clobetasol propionate) , 0.05% for scalp. Analpram-HC1 % (Pramoxine HCL/HYDROCORTISONE), this was a cream given to be by the doctor for the skin tag i had in the anus.

Pramosone(pramoxine HCL and hydrocortisone acetate) for scalp problems.

Do u think any of this has to do anything with the antibody production. I have waited for six months and tested negative in the elisa antibody test. Please answer my concern, if i need to test again or get any other tests done. THank You.

Response from Dr. Lee

No.

Be well.

droped out of school preparing to die
Child's CD4 dropping