|HIV +/donate bone marrow
Jul 22, 2004
I have been HIV + since September 2002. My current Tcells are 712 - not sure of my viral load. I would like to know if I could donate bone marrow. Please advise. Thank you for the help...
Response from Dr. Lee
Find other ways to help.
my one yr old
i WAS rAPED-NOW TERRIFIED I am infected
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.