|HIV +/donate bone marrow
Jul 22, 2004
I have been HIV + since September 2002. My current Tcells are 712 - not sure of my viral load. I would like to know if I could donate bone marrow. Please advise. Thank you for the help...
Response from Dr. Lee
Find other ways to help.
my one yr old
i WAS rAPED-NOW TERRIFIED I am infected
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Stinging Pain?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.