Women and HIVWomen and HIV

PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME, CANT SLEEP!!!!!

Hi, this is my second time writing and I really hope you can answer me this time as I am going out of my mind with worry, about 3-4 weeks ago I had sex with a few sex workers, protected for the intercourse part of it but unprotected for giving and receiving oral!!!! I only gave oral for a very short time, to one girl, but some non the less!!!, the day I left 3days after first encounter I had really bad stomach ache on the plane and the worst case of diarrear on arrival at the airport, this continued for about a week plus a fever and runny nose/cold, I started looking up symptoms on the internet and have made myself sick with worry and am looking at myself in a mirror every 30mins checking for any possible signs, it is now nearly 4weeks since and I have had diarear again tonight and I had a slight cold sore above my lip this morning and am making 2+2+2+2=HIV!!!!!!!Does this sound typical of HIV or am I reading too deep into things, I will get a test after a suitable time period, but I am going OUT OF MY MIND with worry and its affecting every part of my life!. I keep reading different things everywhere and I dont know who to trust, I also have white fluff on the back of my tongue and have been trying to search pictures on the net to see if this is normal or the white coating associated with one of the symptoms, I have never really looked at my tongue so closely before and am lost and dizzy with all the info there is out there, PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Also I would gladly donate some $$$ for the info please tell me how!!!

Yours hopefully..

Response from Dr. Lee

Please, see a doctor. There is no way to help relieve your concerns without having testing and other evaluations. See a doctor!

Be well.

Razor Cut
edema