|What are the pre-natal vitamins
Jun 19, 2004
What are the pre-natal vitamins needed when planning to get pregnant
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
We generally recommend that women intending to become pregnant start on a multivitamin with folate and iron. There are special formulations available over the counter in most pharmacies. Since these pre-natal vitamins upset some women's stomachs, you might try taking them at night before you go to bed.
WOMEN OF COLOR
- Std Risk From Oral Sex On Woman
- Does Hiv Lower White Blood Cell Count?
- Elisa Hiv Test Accuracy At 4 Weeks From Exposure
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- What's The Difference Between The Hiv Virus And Herpes?
- Can You Be Hiv Positive And Have A Normal Pap Smear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.