|HIV and HPV
Jun 16, 2004
How worried should i be as a HIV + to have recieved a pap test with mild dysplasia and have HPV
Response from Dr. Lee
Far more people have HPV than HIV. However, they are transmitted the same way. Therefore, check with your doc and have a test done.
HIV and Formula for Babies
Fear and Anxiety
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Toothbrush
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.