|HIV and HPV
Jun 16, 2004
How worried should i be as a HIV + to have recieved a pap test with mild dysplasia and have HPV
Response from Dr. Lee
Far more people have HPV than HIV. However, they are transmitted the same way. Therefore, check with your doc and have a test done.
HIV and Formula for Babies
Fear and Anxiety
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Beginning Stage Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking Blood?
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- How Families Deal With A Family Member With Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv Or Stds From Receiving Fellatio?
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.