|trying on shorts
Jun 2, 2004
I went to the thrift store today and I tried on a pair of shorts. The problem is is that I tried them on without underwear on. Is is possible to get HIV from this?
Response from Dr. Lee
Not likely. Next time wear underwear.
PS Of the sexually transmitted diseases, Herpes is more likely to be transmitted in this way than HIV.
Worried and would appreciate an answer
re: trying on shorts
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Stds Cause Cancer?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.