May 18, 2004
ive had more then one test and they have all come back negitive, but my dad still insist that i could have it and there is no way to know before ten years is up is this true
Response from Dr. Lee
No. Testing is relatively accurate. It is not necessary to wait ten years for a diagnosis. What is up with your dad that he is making this assertion? Talk with your family doc.
+and having a baby
+ and healthy
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Ghanarea Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.