|Blood in Glass
May 7, 2004
I had explained the folowing to the CDC.......
HIV positive man shaving. While shaving he slightly cuts himself, with a small amount(1 drop at most) of blood that falls into a empty cup. 30 MINUTES later, I pick up the cup, put water in it and drink cup of water.(I could not see the blood as cup is orange nor did I look to see if there was blood as I did not know my friend shaved etc)
The CDC says NO RISK due to how fragile HIV is. Does The Body agree with this?
Please reply as I am quite nervous.
Response from Dr. Lee
hiv meds & abnormal gyn test
Actos and belly fat
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
- Cut In Mouth Drinking Out Of Someone's Glass HIV Risk
- HIV Symptoms After 1 Week To Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.