|fasting & delayed seroconversion
May 3, 2004
My question is could fasting maybe postpone seroconversion? I was fasting for 4 days 2 months after possible infection with a guy who claimed to be negative. I got negative test results in 11,5, 13,5 weeks and ~6 months time. Is there anything I should worry about? Thank you very much!
Response from Dr. Lee
Fasting will have absolutely no effect on the possibility of seroconverting or acquiring HIV infection. It is a good idea to have been tested, a better idea to use condoms and to better know the person with whom you are sexually intimate.
Does HIV meds cause nightmares?
Breast Milk Adult Transmission
- Delayed Seroconversion After 4 Months
- Does Autoimmune Disorder Delay Seroconversion?
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.